How we can help
What is the price for professional website translation?
How we can help
What is the price for professional website content translation?
Why trust EKO 4 with your website, business and digital website content
- Team experience from 1991
- Serviced more than 500 customers around the globe and UK
- Unique blend of digital marketing and translation expertise
- Proprietary workflow process assuring high translation accuracy
- SEO friendly target market localisation and
- Best price guarantee
Languages we can translate and localize
your website content into
Areas we can translate and localize
Our tools of technology and innovation driving excellence
Our commitment to delivering value has led to the development of five key points that differentiate our service from our competitors
Delivering accurate quality translation content in time is a priority. The process of content translation, localisation and internationalizations is made of 6 sequent steps.
- Assembling the translation team bespoke to your project, according to the translation pair, terminology, audience and aim of the content.
- Main website translation process using our cloud system technology
- Proofreading and editing, all quality checks a translation need to be accurate. It is performed by native speaking linguists.
- Necessary corrective action taken
- Formatting and final verification checks, making sure we are deliver quality as expected
- Localisation and content import
We make changes to the website, software or mobile app – including address, time, date and numerical formats etc.
For website translation we include multi-lingual functionality so it can handle different languages with input from the backend panel and button on the front end. If requested we can input all of the translated content into the website trough the content management CMS system. We take care of SEO tags like URL, metatags and key word optimisation for each page.
- Internationalization with design integration
For the best results we include the internationalization process which is simply putting to work our website design. Our development experts will test and analyse the website performance on different desktop, mobile devices and browsers. Any design and layout problems such as excessive empty space or word separation are fixed. This process achieves brilliant results on every device or internet browser for the target language.
Some of our customers
Website translation and localisation
No additional price other than the translation and localisation price
Website translation and localisation with website internationalization and content import
Additional price according to the specific website site-map
Website translation and localisation with website internationalization and content import with design integration according to the language
Additional price according to the specific website site-map and amount of fixes
Prices start from £6 per word
Some of our clients
As featured on